Wested Leather Co Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, and then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Wested Leather Co Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and billing details
- Contact information including email address. Your email address will only be used for promotional purposes if you have agreed to this, otherwise it will solely be used to inform you about your order.
- Demographic information such as which pages you have browsed and how long you have stayed on a page. This information is collected by Google Analytics and is used solely to improve your user experience
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To process your order
- Internal record keeping
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting IF you have agreed to subscribe to our mailing list. Wested Leather Co Ltd ensure there is always an unsubscribe button so you are able to opt out of our mailing list. If you have not agreed to be on our mailing list you will not receive such emails.
- Wested Leather Co Ltd may contact you after your order is received to check that the goods have been received in a good condition and you as our customers, are happy.
Wested Leather Co Ltd offers the following methods of payment, please read through so you are aware of our processes:
- PayPal checkout. PayPal processes payments via credit cards, debit cards and PayPal accounts, when using this checkout option please note that Wested Leather Co Ltd do not see any of your payment data. We will only have access to the data needed to complete your order, for example your shipping address.
- Telephone checkout. If you opt to pay via telephone you will have to give you credit card or debit card details to a member of Wested Leather Co Ltd’s staff. We process this payment through the PayPal virtual terminal; after the payment has been completed PayPal will store the payment details in case a refund is needed. Wested Leather Co Ltd cannot see any payment details after the payment has been completed and do not store them in any other way.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Please note, these cookies are only used for Google Analytics to help improve user experience.
This website does use Facebook Pixel to gather information for advertisement use.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us. Every user has the right to be forgotten, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know your choices.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Wested Leather Co Ltd are compliant with GDPR for all in-house use of information as well as digital.